fantastic opportunity for a motivated person who has special design and organisation skills.yet needs flexibility, 20 -30 hrs per week.
This is a diverse position working in our small team across social media, product development, production and assisting in managing virtual assistants.
We are an employer with a devoted team that are passionate about the Kelly Lane business.
To be successful you will need to :
- Demonstrate your experience and capabilities working to a brief, as well as original design.
- Have completed or are studying tertiary education in graphic design or social media.
- Have your own transport
- Be an excellent multitasker
- Work from our office in Currumbin..
- Be passionate about home-wares & design.
- Deliver a high level of skill and efficiency with the adobe suite of products
- Have very strong written English language skills
- Have experience in supporting digital printing production
- Have experience in Shopify
- Love Social media marketing, campaigns, Facebook, Instagram
Kelly Lane is a leading gift and home-wares business located on Queensland’s Gold Coast. We have been helping our customers, transfer happiness through gift giving, for 27 years. There has been a significant shift in how Australians communicate to their friends and family, and we are on the wave.
If you are the right person, for this position and meet the criteria set above, please forward your resume with a letter of introduction, telling us why you are the best person for this position.