As a Service Advisor you will be the front line of the service department. You will perform clerical duties relating to the service department and uphold an exceptional level of customer service and build relationships with customers.
We have opportunities available at both our Gosford and Wadalba locations!
- Greet customers on arrival.
- Provide excellent customer service and build ongoing professional relationships with customers.
- Communicate information to customers and the workshop.
- Liaise with team members from the workshop, parts and sales department.
- Use company systems to create service appointments.
- Complete clerical tasks.
- Customer service experience is highly regarded.
- Knowledge of motor vehicles is ideal but NOT required.
- Ability to communicate efficiently and accurately both verbally and through written means.
- Ability to meet manufacturer expectations and standards.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills.
- Enjoys working as a member of a team.
- Negotiating and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of computer and administrative functions.
- Valid NSW Class C driver’s license (Manual and Automatic).
- Must have permanent work rights in Australia with no restrictions.
What We Can Offer You!
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities.
- Great workshop and facilities.
- Monthly BBQs.
- An enjoyable work environment.